- Salon B
- Samenwerkende Pedicures
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Skin Supplements
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
Eyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
- For uneven and dull skin
- Evens out
- Vitamin C
- Starter kit
Dermalogica Daily Brightness Boosters Kit
The Dermalogica Daily Brightness Boosters Kit is a brightening trio. This handy kit removes dead skin cells, addresses pigmentation spots, reducing them and evens out skin.
Daily Glycolic Cleanser (30ml): a cleanser with glycolic acid. This ensures that the skin is properly cleansed and dead skin cells are removed.
BioLumin-C Serum (10ml): a serum with Vitamin C. It brightens the skin, fading pigment spots.
BioLumin-C Gel Moisturizer (15ml): hydrates and brightens the skin, also restores the skin barrier. With Vitamin C.
Dermalogica is the skincare brand that strives to create healthy skin that is possible for everyone. The products are almost all free of microplastics and contain only ingredients that are proven to actually work. Dermalogica is animal-tested, paraben-free, gluten-free, 99% vegan and all formulas are free of synthetic fragrances and dyes (perfume-free), mineral oils, lanolin and S.D. alcohol.
How to use the Dermalogica Daily Brightness Boosters Kit.
- Step 1: take the desired amount of the Daily Glycolic Cleanser.
- Step 2: massage the cleanser onto damp skin.
- Step 3: rinse off the cleanser with lukewarm water.
- Step 4: use a full drop of the Biolumin-C Serum and spread it over your face and neck.
- Step 5 : apply a small amount of the Biolumin-C Gel Moisturizer.
- Step 6: Finish with an SPF in the morning.
- Note: this product contains glycolic acid, this is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
After using the Dermalogica Daily Brightness Boosters Kit , skin will feel smoother, pigmentation spots will fade and you will have a fresh complexion.
Write a review
Write a review about the Dermalogica Daily Brightness Boosters Kit here. Let others know what your experience was.