Body & Skin
- Natural ingredients
- Protects the body from UVA and UVB rays
- Ocean friendly + Water resistant
- Without microplastics, mineral oils or silicones
- For every skin type, including sensitive skin
- Developed and produced in the Netherlands
- 100% vegan and ocean friendly
- Dermatologically tested
Naïf Face Sunscreen SPF30
The Naïf Face Sunscreen SPF30 has everything you expect from a sunscreen. It protects your face, is natural and spreads easily. The sunscreen SPF30 for your face protects your skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation. In addition, it slows down your skin's ageing process and allows you to enjoy the sun's rays without a care in the world. I might hear you think, is a natural sunscreen effective? Naïf uses natural mineral UV filters based on zinc oxide. This ingredient protects your skin and directly reflects the sun's rays. In short, direct protection and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Naïf was founded by Jochem and Sjoerd, they both became fathers in 2013. They soon found out that even baby care contained harmful ingredients. They thought this had to change and that's how Naïf was born. Every human being is born pure, honest and uninhibited, and they want to keep it that way. Difficult words and misleading claims are not part of this. There are also products for adults, because everyone is entitled to good, simple and natural skin care. In the products you will only find the most natural ingredients like avocado oil, tomato extract or coconut fibres.
How to use the Naïf Face Sunscreen SPF30
- Step 1: Spread the sunscreen evenly over your face and neck and let it soak in.
- Step 2: Repeat this every two hours for optimal protection.
- Step 3: If you use a day cream, apply it first and then the sunscreen.
- Tip from Naïf: If you still have some on your hands, apply it to the top of your hands or your ears. We tend to forget these areas.
After using the Naïf Face Sunscreen SPF30, your face is well protected against the harmful effects of UV radiation.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, Candelilla Cera/ Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearyl Caprylate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C15-23 Alkane
Disclaimer: Sometimes suppliers change the ingredients of their products, to be certain of the contents of the product check the ingredients list on the package.
Write a review
Write a review about the Naïf Face Sunscreen SPF30 50ml here. Let others know what your experience was.