- Salon B
- Samenwerkende Pedicures
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Skin Supplements
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
Eyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
Give your eyes the attention they deserve. Applying an eye shadow makes your eyes shine and completes your look. Do you already use eye shadow for your day or evening makeup? Shop the most beautiful makeup products at Salontotal.co.uk.
The best eyeshadow
Do you go for one color or do you prefer to blend several eyeshadow colors together? Do you choose natural colors or is it okay to stand out? The best eyeshadow is therefore very personal. You can apply it subtly, but you can also go all out with a nice smokey eye, for example. A beautiful eye makeup makes your eyes shine and completes your look. Therefore, create the most beautiful eye looks with the right products. Do you want to apply the product beautifully and have the colors blend well? Then it is important to have good makeup brushes. Are you a fan of bold eyeshadow colors? Then the makeup eyeshadow palettes from SUVA are really for you! The palettes are very colorful and contain good pigments.
Does your eye makeup not stay on beautifully? Then try a primer. You apply this as a first step. It ensures that the eyeshadow stays on nicely, all day long.
Applying eye shadow
You can apply eye makeup in different ways. Do you want to use one color or combine several colors together? You apply it easily with the right makeup brushes. Choose the most beautiful colors from your eyeshadow palette that you want to use.
- Step 1: Apply a primer on the eyelid.
- Step 2: Use a light (base) color on the moving eyelid to just below the eyebrows.
- Step 3: Apply the dark color from the outer corner of the eye to about the center of the eye.
- Step 4: Do not run this color too much above the arcade arch.
- Step 5: Blend the colors together for a nice, natural transition.
- Step 6: Use an eye pencil and/or mascara as desired.
- Tip: Experiment occasionally with the eyeshadow application. Choose a darker color one time, apply just a little more product or set it a little higher. This way you will find out what you like and what suits you best. Don't like it? Remove the makeup easily with an eye makeup remover.
- Tip: Apply eye makeup as the first step of your makeup routine. You can still easily fix small mistakes with your concealer or foundation.