- Salon B
- Samenwerkende Pedicures
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Scrub & Rub
- Sea Magik
- Sebastian Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Shu Uemura
- Skin Supplements
- Spa of Iceland
- Superli '37
- System Professional
Eyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
Can't seem to get a nice tan? A self-tanner offers the ideal solution. The product is easy to apply and gives you a healthy-looking complexion that lasts a long time. A self-tanner quickly gives the desired result; you'll be wonderfully tanned in no time!
Brown without sun with self-tanning
A self-tanner is easy to apply and dries quickly, without leaving annoying stains. After applying the product with a self-tanning mitt, let it soak in for a while and you can immediately enjoy an even tan. Brown without sun products are incredibly popular, safe for the skin and give a color that lasts. Everyone will wonder which tropical destination you went on vacation to!
The best self tanner
At Salontotal you will find the best self-tanner and you have the choice of a tanning spray, lotion, oil, cream or mousse. Which kind you go for is up to you; it just depends on which kind you like to use best! The effect differs per product:
- A tanning spray works very quickly and leaves no streaks on the skin. Thanks to the micro-sprays of a spray, you can apply the product very evenly.
- A tanning lotion not only gives you a nice tan, but also moisturizes your skin. Lotions are rich in moisturizing ingredients, making your skin look healthy & beautifully tanned.
- A tanning mousse is a lightweight product and therefore very easy to apply. A mousse absorbs quickly into the skin and is ideal for tricky areas of your body, such as armpits or calves.
- A tanning oil provides a quick, moisturizing and mess-free tanning routine. An oil gives the skin a beautiful glow in addition to a tan.
- A tanning cream intensely nourishes the skin. Are you ready for a nice tan, but your skin is very dry? Then choose a tanning cream.
Applying self-tanning is easy with a self-tanning mitt. A tanning mitt allows you to spread the product gradually, without getting your hands dirty.
Self tanner face
A self-tanner for face is different from a regular self-tanner. The skin on your face is thinner than your body skin, so a regular version is often too intense for the face. Fortunately, at Salontotal you can find very fine self-tanners specifically for the face, such as the Bare By Vogue Williams Face Tanning mist or the (Product link|24660|TanOrganic Facial Self Tan Oil}.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does self-tanning last?
It varies per self-tanner what the effect is and how long it remains visible. On the packaging or instructions for use of the product you can often find how long the product lasts.
How does self-tanning work?
A self-tanner almost always contains the substance DHA. This substance reacts with the top layer of the skin and as soon as it comes into contact with the skin, it works for up to 6 hours. After 6 hours your tan is visible and you can enjoy a beautiful tan.
How long does self-tanner need to soak in?
The soaking time of a self-tanner depends on the type of self-tanner you have. For example, a tanning cream has a different soaking time than a tanning spray. Therefore, always read the instructions for use carefully before use.