Eyebrows & Eyelashes
Body & Skin
Coloring SuppliesSalon Interior
- Natural ingredients
- Natural bath oil for baby and children
- Gently cleanses and nourishes baby's sensitive skin while bathing
- Prevents itching, dry skin and irritation
- For all skin types, including atopic eczema.
- Without hard foaming agents such as SLS/SLES
- Free of microplastics, parabens and mineral oils
- 100% vegan and ocean friendly
- Dermatologically tested
- Recommended by hospitals, maternity services and parents
Naïf Baby & Kids Milky Bath Oil
Naïf Baby & Kids Milky Bath Oil nourishes, cleanses and cares for your baby's skin. Water can dry out the vulnerable skin, which you don't want... The oil combats this and prevents the skin from drying out, even the most sensitive skin. The oil is also good for eczema.
Thanks to ingredients such as sunflower oil and linseed oil, it keeps the skin soft and supple and does not leave an oily film on the hair. When the oil comes into contact with water, it turns into a milky substance. A few drops are enough and, thanks to its fine, soft fragrance, it provides relaxation. The bath oil is free from SLS/SLES, mineral oil, parabens and other chemical preservatives. Good for the baby and the planet, keep it clean and pure.
Naïf was founded by Jochem and Sjoerd, they both became fathers in 2013. They soon found out that even baby care contained harmful ingredients. They thought this had to change and so Naïf was born. Every human being is born pure, honest and uninhibited, and they want to keep it that way. Difficult words and misleading claims are not part of this. There are also products for adults, because everyone is entitled to good, simple and natural skin care. In the products you'll only find the most natural ingredients like avocado oil, tomato extract or coconut fibres.
How to use the Naïf Baby & Kids Milky Bath Oil
- Step 1: Fill the baby bath and add a few drops of bath oil.
- Step 2: Mix it through the water with your hand so that it is evenly distributed.
- Tip from Naïf: Because we use ingredients like coconut oil, chamomile and cottonseed oil, it prevents itchy, dry skin after bathing. This makes the bath oil also suitable for atopic eczema.
After using the Naïf Baby & Kids Milky Bath Oil, the baby's skin is well cared for, gently cleansed and feels wonderfully soft.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Palmitate, Parfum/fragrance, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bisabolol
Disclaimer: Sometimes suppliers change the ingredients of their products, to be certain of the contents of the product check the ingredients list on the package.
Write a review
Write a review about the Naïf Baby & Kids Milky Bath Oil 100ml here. Let others know what your experience was.